Maya and SpongeBob just hangin' out.
Savannah and Maya got a trampolene for Christmas. They have been on it everyday (except Sundays) since. Santa did a good job this year. (Even though it took some convincing from Mrs. Clause.)
Kids hyped-up on sugar and extatic about the tramp.
This flattering picture of karen and I shows off what we both got from Santa for Christmas. We both got leaf-blowers! Just what we always wanted--no more borrowing the neighbors'. Really, it was funny when I opened mine, knowing that Karen got the same thing--nothing is more romantic than blowing dust and leaves together. 'Can't be mushy now, so we traded one in.
1 comment:
I love that you both bought the same gift! Ken and I haven't done that in years. The last time was when I bought him a remote control avalanche we saw in Radio Shack. He bought me one and Caryssa and Ashley one as well. We ended up with two the same and two others. I love it when that happens. This year there was no fear of that happening as I bought him a chain saw and trailer to pull behind the four wheeler. Also some camp stuff he knew I wouldn't care for as I think camping should be done at a motel. That's roughing it!
Post a Comment