Every month or so we'll post a few pictures and describe some of the events in our lives.
August 15, 2007
Maggie
Marlaina "Maggie" Celeste was born on August 14th at 3:02pm. She was 8 lbs 15 oz and 21" long. Everything went great in the hospital. We are very excited for the new addition to our family. You can't say she isn't happy to be here either.
Congratulations! She's adorable. We are so excited for you guys. I know I haven't been in touch in forever, but Katie & I are expecting our first (Paisley Jane) around September 25th :)
OH MY! Both mom and baby are so sweet. So, instead of "my three sons," it's my three (going on...) daughters! My brother hated that he was the only boy w/FOUR sisters, but, as has been proven in days passed by: "Girls rule, Billy drools!" I can say that 'cause he's far enough away so he can't hit me! Love, MereMum PS Have I met "Super Stevie"?
Yeah! She is so beautiful. And Karen looks good. I love to see Dave so out-numbered. This coming from an out-numbered person myself, but not my much. Good Luck with your three and may it be a little less shocking for you than it was for me.
There is a really strange mixture of "blogs" here. Congratulations you guys. She's a doll. Dave,,,you're kind of a girly girl anyways so, it's okay to have all girls! hee hee!
9 comments:
She is beautiful! Looks just like the others! What a blessing, I am glad she doesn't look like David! You guys done good! Congrats! Love ken and jen
Congratulations! She's adorable. We are so excited for you guys. I know I haven't been in touch in forever, but Katie & I are expecting our first (Paisley Jane) around September 25th :)
OH MY! Both mom and baby are so sweet. So, instead of "my three sons," it's my three (going on...) daughters! My brother hated that he was the only boy w/FOUR sisters, but, as has been proven in days passed by: "Girls rule, Billy drools!" I can say that 'cause he's far enough away so he can't hit me! Love, MereMum
PS Have I met "Super Stevie"?
and, sorry, Jen: I think she looks just like Dave's newborn picture, but with hair!!!
Congrats! I can't wait to hold her!!
Yeah! She is so beautiful. And Karen looks good. I love to see Dave so out-numbered. This coming from an out-numbered person myself, but not my much. Good Luck with your three and may it be a little less shocking for you than it was for me.
Congratulations!
She shares the same birthday as her Uncle Benjamin!
There is a really strange mixture of "blogs" here. Congratulations you guys. She's a doll. Dave,,,you're kind of a girly girl anyways so, it's okay to have all girls! hee hee!
Everytime I look at Maggie, I just say, WOW...!!!
Post a Comment