Every month or so we'll post a few pictures and describe some of the events in our lives.
August 3, 2007
What's a Canyon?
It's a question I asked today...I've forgotten.
But we're coming to Utah on the 24th of Sept through the 3rd of Oct to remember what one is(well, I (Dave) will only be there the 29th of September and some of the 30th) .
The comment left at 5:22 pm is from me. Mom was signed in on my computer and so it says it's from her. ...you all know what happens when Mom gets a hold of your computer!!
5 comments:
Can we plan a get together with you guys and the Porters while you're here?
Brent, Mike, I get him FIRST! But you are sure welcome to come to the Blessing, huh, Dave?
Love, "Mom/Mere"
Can't wait to see you. Are you sure Karen will have the baby by then? :) We are praying that its any day now. Preferably sooner than later. Love, Jen
Actually, that is the perfect time to visit a "canyon". The leaves may be changing. Can we take you up to Fairview Canyon? It is so beautiful!
The comment left at 5:22 pm is from me. Mom was signed in on my computer and so it says it's from her. ...you all know what happens when Mom gets a hold of your computer!!
Post a Comment