I still suggest you all don't follow my lead and instead buy Hummers--I need the job security to pay this thing off.
Every month or so we'll post a few pictures and describe some of the events in our lives.
October 9, 2007
"Hiro"
The title references the show "Heroes". If you watch it, you'll get it.
I put Karen's car for sale thinking it would take three months or so. It took three days. Way too early for me to come up with a good down-payment toward a new car. All of the sudden, I found myself carless and facing a new car payment. So anyway, we sold this one for what you see below.
2007 Nissan Versa: It's little, but safe, efficient, and even roomy. It has a CVT transmission (doesn't shift); it uses keyless entry and ignition; and it has the audio package (6 CD changer, MP3 player input, and Satellite radio, with upgraded speakers and subwoofer--you can't blame me--if I'm going to have this for ten years I want to enjoy it). It's my new toy.
I still suggest you all don't follow my lead and instead buy Hummers--I need the job security to pay this thing off.
Karen took savannah back home early from the car dealership. Maya was asking where she went. I told her, "Mommy left us here--how are we going to get home?" Then I started talking to the salesperson again. I didn't realize Maya started crying. Poor girl thought we had to sleep there that night.
Maya
I still suggest you all don't follow my lead and instead buy Hummers--I need the job security to pay this thing off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I noticed there are still leaves on the trees behind you and that they are green! Whats up with that? Doesn't Texas know its Fall and the leaves should be beautiful colors or nonexistent? What a life. Nice car too!
"Ando, look! Nissan Versa!" ... your's isn't Blue, though.
Jessica has this thing she does with Brightspot Media (her Brother works for them, I think) where she can get an XM subscription for free... forever. I think it's a beta thing, however, and that they might not be adding anymore people. We'll look into it if you're interested. Reason I ask is that my boss got a new car and it only have a 3 month free of Satellite Radio.
Anyway, great car! I love the keyless entry and ignition. If you are near the car, what happens if someone gets in the car and drives off? Does the car die when they get out of reach of the keychain?
I love Heroes. I started watched purely for the character Peter, because he used to be on Gilmore Girls but its an awesome show without the Gilmore connection. Dan doesn't like it all that much. He didn't like the one character, Jessica/whatever her name. He thought she did too many bad things. Awesome car. Sorry but we are all about the gas milage these days, thats why we got rid of the minivan and got a car. The day a hybrid truck or a hydrogen or something truck comes out, I will be in heaven. I love my Tundra. We love it even more since we paid it off.
Post a Comment