This is the first time I have added anything to our blog...... its probably about time. Halloween was great. Maya was Little Bo Peep, Savannah was Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz, and Maggie was a Hersheys kiss. They had a ton of fun RUNNING from door to door and collecting lots of sugar. Then they came home, ate a little and the next day I let them eat quite a bit more but on the third day I was done with them being sugared-up. I took out all the chocolate and threw the rest in the garbage (Of course I was going to save the good stuff!).
Life gets pretty busy so it felt like Thanksgiving was only a couple days later. It was great. We had some friends over and I cooked the turkey but the best part was my mashed potatoes. I put Manchego cheese in them, YUMMY.
Our family is doing well too. Dave was busy with training for a while. I lost Maya at the grocery store and about had a panic attack. Savannah is loving school and all the holiday celebrations they are having. Maya just got a great haircut, that is now to her shoulders and Maggie has just discovered her hands.
We'll add more pictures later.
5 comments:
Your girls are so cute. You do great braids! I am glad you had a great thanksgiving. I missed seeing my family. Post pictures of Maya's new haircut!
Maya with short hair, I bet it looks so cute. DD's hair grows so slow she has had that short hair for awhile now, but its so much easier to brush and it is very cute. But now she wants princess long hair.
Those are very cute Halloween costumes, that Hersey kiss is adorable and the older girls look perfect in their get-ups. Halloween is so much fun. We did the same thing with the candy kept the good stuff and got rid of all the gross. In fact, all the non-chocolate from the ward party we gave out on Halloween night.
*Ping*
...waiting for the return signal.
One day one of these pokes will cause you to update your blog...
...one day.
*Ping*
...I think we're all waiting for the return signal!
You know, kids grow so fast and while you're busy watching them and noticing how cute they are- we're all missing it! Blog pictures asap!!!!!
Post a Comment