July 31, 2008

Maya's 4th Birthday






4 comments:

Pure Golding said...

Fun stuff! What a house full! You're brave. I tell them no friend parties until they're 8! I can't stand the thought of tons of 5 year olds running around with cake and ice cream smeared all over them! Maybe at a park. But then again, most of the birthdays around here are in the winter months and its awfully cold in these parts come October!
What's in the big box? Looks like something Dora.

M A Haddox said...

"You can style Dora's hair!" Is what I read on the box. It has a mirror too, so it must be a doll make-up kit and dresser or something?

I've always wanted one of those.

Happy Birthday, Maya!!! (when you have is last January) Since we're at it... Happy Birthday later this month, Maggie!! (your birthday pictures won't be posted until February, so I'm letting you know now :)

MNATTH said...

What a fun birthday. I love the cake! Taylor tells me she wants a pink pony birthday cake...I have no idea what I'll do for that one. Maya is getting so big!

Haddorkus said...

I know I have said it before and you must hear it a lot but her cheeks just make me want to squeal and pinch her. She is so cute. And you know I am not a squealer.