Every month or so we'll post a few pictures and describe some of the events in our lives.
September 5, 2008
Savannah's Kindergarten Celebration/Graduation
This is Savannah's Kindergarten graduation. It was cool. She opened the whole thing with the Pledge of Alligence. They also had a song called 'ABC Blues' that she totally got into, snapping her fingers and 'grooving'--for lack of a better word.
Love all the pics. Glad you decided to post. I don't want to comment on all of them so I will just say that I love all the pictures! I agree with Ang on the pick-up-rocks. I would have made them work for a few minutes then grabbed the vacuum! Good job! Nice mohawk on Maggie and I like the deep sink! Easter? Wasn't that a long, long, long time ago? Love the dresses!
I am just so overwhelmed with how wonderful your family is and has grown. It takes me back (yes, way back) to where I "used to be." The posing as a dancer; the mud eating (Dave did this; does this mean that Maggie will be a geolost?); the graduation (I sang the "angel" song in our production of "Hansel and Gretel"). So much wonderfulness, and you're just getting started. I couldn't possibly write my feelings here...but I can save them when I see you. Thank you for the beautiful family and the memories now and to come.
3 comments:
Love all the pics. Glad you decided to post. I don't want to comment on all of them so I will just say that I love all the pictures! I agree with Ang on the pick-up-rocks. I would have made them work for a few minutes then grabbed the vacuum! Good job!
Nice mohawk on Maggie and I like the deep sink!
Easter? Wasn't that a long, long, long time ago? Love the dresses!
I am just so overwhelmed with how wonderful your family is and has grown. It takes me back (yes, way back) to where I "used to be." The posing as a dancer; the mud eating (Dave did this; does this mean that Maggie will be a geolost?); the graduation (I sang the "angel" song in our production of "Hansel and Gretel"). So much wonderfulness, and you're just getting started. I couldn't possibly write my feelings here...but I can save them when I see you. Thank you for the beautiful family and the memories now and to come.
sorry, geologist. Karen/Dave, pls correct my error; my Monk-ness wouldn't ever allow me to sleep until it's corrected. Thank you.
Post a Comment