Every month or so we'll post a few pictures and describe some of the events in our lives.
September 5, 2008
Soccer! Allez! Allez!
I must admit, since I do not have a boy, this is the closest I got to being excited as a father being able to pass along my boundless knowledge of sports to a child of mine. (I guess I don't know much about dancing past my expertise in Coutry Swing--Ha.) I was really proud the day she started soccer. (That wore off when I saw her dancing in her own little world more than actually chasing the ball.)
Intimidation by one of the oldest techniques: the Crane
You gotta love kids' sports! I used to love watching Sam play tee-ball! Adorable! Just don't become one of those annoying sideline parents! The ones who forget that its only a game and that they're only 7!
2 comments:
You gotta love kids' sports! I used to love watching Sam play tee-ball! Adorable! Just don't become one of those annoying sideline parents! The ones who forget that its only a game and that they're only 7!
So its feast or famine right, she is staring off into space or running down some unsuspecting six year old boy? No middle ground?
That's one of the great thing of swimming, lane lines, it's so hard to be crazy parent. No one is after my kids, so no protective instinct.
Post a Comment