"This one was giving me a look. Sort of like he wanted to bite me."
LOL!! I remember that so much. I don't think I've ever heard about a dolphin biting anyone until you had yours bitten. How long did you have those bite marks?
At the same time, I was really mad at you and Dan that day. You took off and saw the dolphins by yourself and I never got to see them. Jerk!!
We just got done at Sea World in San Diego. Angie was remembering with me when you got bit and she got pooped on by a seagull. She can't remember the poop but I think the rest of us do! Is your Sea World awesome? We'd love to visit there someday!
2 comments:
"This one was giving me a look. Sort of like he wanted to bite me."
LOL!! I remember that so much. I don't think I've ever heard about a dolphin biting anyone until you had yours bitten. How long did you have those bite marks?
At the same time, I was really mad at you and Dan that day. You took off and saw the dolphins by yourself and I never got to see them. Jerk!!
We just got done at Sea World in San Diego. Angie was remembering with me when you got bit and she got pooped on by a seagull. She can't remember the poop but I think the rest of us do!
Is your Sea World awesome? We'd love to visit there someday!
Post a Comment