Maya couldn't exactly be described as having fortitude at times. It's hard to say it, but it's a fact. So, naturally, after a few hours at Sea World in 50 degree weather she was...well...done. The last show we went to was the Shamu show, 'Believe,' and Maya was a bit whiny about how she wanted to sit up front. She DID NOT want a poncho though. So, I sat her in a strategically dry place in the Splash Zone. (You think I wanted to get wet?) Well, she kept crying and I folded, so we moved to where she could get drenched. Well, she got what she wanted as the video shows below. She regretted it, but at least Sea World delivered again on another childs dream!
1 comment:
I love it when you update. And your posts always crack me up! Miss you guys way too much! We were talking today about coming to see you...someday!
Post a Comment