We had my sister, Angie over with her three kids: Tanner, Taylor, and Hayley. They all got webkins for Easter (not including all the chocolate you can eat).

Easter baskets.

Maya with "Hippy", her hippo webkin.

Tanner looks happy.

Savannah is in her element--she absolutely loves parties, presents and any holiday where she gets stuff.

Hayley ready to rip open the chocolate bunny.

Taylor.

Maggie's already eating chocolate.

Tanner with his easter egg loot.

Savannah opening her eggs.

Hayley.

Taylor.

Maya.

Maggie.

Pretty.

The damage after the easter egg hunt.
1 comment:
I guess we're the only ones who haven't been to see you, huh? We suck! I know! It breaks my heart when I see pictures of the kids and you two. How much you've all grown- all but Karen! ;)
I miss you guys so much. It really does stink with you so far away.
Post a Comment