This was a really good day. I ordered some new football cleats from Footlocker 2 months before Christmas and they were supposed to show up for Christmas last year. I was EXTREMELY excited for these. I love the 14-cleats and the lightweight of this shoe--they are really nice cleats. Anyway, they were put on back order...until February!! I was really disappointed, but thought, "What more perfect Valentine's Day gift?!" Guess what? They didn't even show up then, either. It took two more backorders before I got them--I was really close to giving up on my dreams, when they finally came. Every month or so we'll post a few pictures and describe some of the events in our lives.
November 4, 2009
Pictures of Our Family
This was a really good day. I ordered some new football cleats from Footlocker 2 months before Christmas and they were supposed to show up for Christmas last year. I was EXTREMELY excited for these. I love the 14-cleats and the lightweight of this shoe--they are really nice cleats. Anyway, they were put on back order...until February!! I was really disappointed, but thought, "What more perfect Valentine's Day gift?!" Guess what? They didn't even show up then, either. It took two more backorders before I got them--I was really close to giving up on my dreams, when they finally came.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment