The girls at the beach. It was a good day at the beach. The waves were big enough to body-surf in (I stayed out for 20min alone doing just that), the tide was high, and no one was out there except us (the water was cold).
Here's Savannah playing in the sand.Karen saw the picture I put of her sleeping in the car...I had to take it off the blog.
2 comments:
I'm sure that if Karen truly loves you she won't kill you for that one. But she must love you an awful, awful lot! You'll always be adorable to us, Karen. We love you!
I am so jealous. We are waiting one more month before we head to Virginia beach. Dan is really close to there right now, so we are going to go join him for the weekend, right before he comes home. We had some of those temps in Jan, real nice, but now we have something of a winter here, for VA anyway.
Post a Comment