
Savannah and I on the swinging chair ride. This was Savannah's favorite ride. Mine too. I just told savannah to hold on tight and not slip through any holes in the seat. She listened and we both laughed the whole ride.

Savannah at the actual rodeo part of the Rodeo. We watched the horses, not the bulls.

This was Maya's favorite ride. She loves rollercoasters.

Can you see the horse?

This is Sheryl Crow. She came out on a horse--drug it out way too long before the concert ever started.
1 comment:
Well, I don't know whether May 26 is 2006 or 2007. Yes, I understand you and your family enjoyed the Rodeo and Sheryl Crow in 2006, but did you take a whole year to publish.
Just kiddin'. Savannah, Maya, and I have a whole lot in common, horses, and roller coasters!!
Yippee!!!! Thanks for the memories.
Post a Comment