May 26, 2007

Painting the living room red

Here is our new and improved livingroom. We painted it red on one wall. We have yet to choose our "white" for the rest of the house, but I think it will be a tan shade that goes really well with this color.

3 comments:

Pure Golding said...

I love the red! What is its official color and brand? I would like some red in my kitchen after the green is gone. I think that red would go great with our tan! Good job!

M A Haddox said...

Lol! Cool! Your room looks like the front room of our house too! The red here is a little more maroon. But i have to say -- it's one of the reason's why we chose to live here. It's very attractive. My home office one day will have maroon-ish walls, with white christmas lighting laying on top of the crown molding controlled by light switch.

Anyway, what is Karen having - boy or girl? I'm sure you have told me over the phone thousands of times, but I never told Jay so she hasn't memorized it for me.

glo said...

I love the RED WALL. 'Glad there are no bricks associated with it! When you told me about it, I was conjuring in my head the wall opposite, not the windowed wall.
Looks Grand! Your grandmother Kuck just love is, I'm sure!