Every month or so we'll post a few pictures and describe some of the events in our lives.
July 31, 2008
Christmas 2007
We had a great Christmas. The girls got tons and we felt like we spoiled them. Although that was 7 months ago and I can't really remember. I guess I am getting old. The pictures are fun though.
Merry Christmas! What's with the bread? I hope he bought it the day before! You do realize there are only 147 days until Christmas again! You'd better get shopping! But don't buy the bread yet!
I'll have to comment on this one. Because I sent Karen the bread. She says they don't have Grandma Sycamours bread out there so I sent her some. I hope it didn't expire before it got there! :) Great pictures on all of these posts! I am glad to finally see more pictures of you guys!
Good thing Ang piped in because I was going to have to say something about you getting bread for Christmas.
And I don't like what Jen said about how many day left till Christmas, that was not cool.
I had to stare at that picture of Maggie and the lion for a bit, I thought it was someone's head for a second. Kinda looks like DD's hair in the morning.
4 comments:
Merry Christmas! What's with the bread? I hope he bought it the day before! You do realize there are only 147 days until Christmas again! You'd better get shopping! But don't buy the bread yet!
Did Maggie get the Lion from "Reading between the Lions"?
I'll have to comment on this one. Because I sent Karen the bread. She says they don't have Grandma Sycamours bread out there so I sent her some. I hope it didn't expire before it got there! :) Great pictures on all of these posts! I am glad to finally see more pictures of you guys!
Good thing Ang piped in because I was going to have to say something about you getting bread for Christmas.
And I don't like what Jen said about how many day left till Christmas, that was not cool.
I had to stare at that picture of Maggie and the lion for a bit, I thought it was someone's head for a second. Kinda looks like DD's hair in the morning.
Post a Comment