Every month or so we'll post a few pictures and describe some of the events in our lives.
The picture is too small but she's either in the laundry or on that speaker. Which is it?
You can see her bald head in the laundry, smothering all her breathing abilities.I also see a foot and a bum in a red shirt crouching behind the couch, though.
I was thinking that was a tiny baby head in the laundry also. I can see why you might think that is not funny and why a man would think it is.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
The picture is too small but she's either in the laundry or on that speaker. Which is it?
You can see her bald head in the laundry, smothering all her breathing abilities.
I also see a foot and a bum in a red shirt crouching behind the couch, though.
I was thinking that was a tiny baby head in the laundry also. I can see why you might think that is not funny and why a man would think it is.
Post a Comment