Every month or so we'll post a few pictures and describe some of the events in our lives.
Love the colors! Is it ballet class or a mix of all kinds of dancing? I love it when Maggie smiles! She's adorable.
Mags is such a cutie!!! :DI can really notice, however, that Savannah has really great form. She poses her arms hands in perfect position. Good job!
SO CUTE!
I love Dance costumes they are so cute. And I am with Mike, Savannah's arms are so perfect in that one picture, just like a little ballerina.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Love the colors! Is it ballet class or a mix of all kinds of dancing? I love it when Maggie smiles! She's adorable.
Mags is such a cutie!!! :D
I can really notice, however, that Savannah has really great form. She poses her arms hands in perfect position. Good job!
SO CUTE!
I love Dance costumes they are so cute. And I am with Mike, Savannah's arms are so perfect in that one picture, just like a little ballerina.
Post a Comment