
This is the only picture we took for her ballet recital Spring '08. I did get a video with our camcorder. There's a great part in it where the lights go dim and I secretly pull out the camcorder (your not supposed to bring your own, but purchse their own video instead which is expensive and not good quality anyway)--anyway, Savannah sees it and while it's totally quiet in the auditorium because people are shushing before the number starts, she says really loudly, "Dad, they said no camcorders!" I shrunk in the chair and Karen and I just laughed. Guess there was no hiding it.
3 comments:
Ha! That's great!
I love it when kids do that! Don't talk about anyone you know either! It will come out at the most inopportune times!
The amount my kids have done this stuff to me now...
It always does me good to know other people get it too.
Post a Comment