October 21, 2008

Pictures from Utah. Tons of 'em!

I'd tell you more about this picture, but the women preferred to remain anonymous.
Okay, so their cover's blown: this is Haylee, Tuire, and Hattie on a girls' night out w/ Karen.
This is Sanna and Mina, sisters from Finland visiting when we were in Utah.
Karolyn and her cousins.
Maggie likes corn. The best way to eat it is with one in each hand.
RARRRRRR! Museum of Natural History at Thanksgiving Pointe. This museum was awesome.


Heaven.
MORE CORN!

Kids at bridal Veil Falls
Mike and Ang and us at Cascade Golf Course. When it comes to golf, this picture emanates 'coolness' to 'pity' from right-to-left. Angie hit me with a drive off the fairway from about 30 yards. She's mean. She's always looking for ways to remind me she's my older sister.
We hiked Timpanogus. This is on the way up. The tunnel was dug through Cambrian-aged quartzite--that's 510-570 Million years ago (just thought you all would want to know).




Grandma and Grandpa Aitken Haley and Mags
This was at Mom's that first weekend. See the "more pictures" link on the right for funny derivatives of this image.

Tanner and Panner in Provo Canyon

2 comments:

Haddorkus said...

Too many pictures, too many to comment on. Looks like a really great Utah trip, always makes me jealous.

MNATTH said...

This was fun to look at those pictures again! We miss you guys but are glad when we can see you. By the way Dave...you spelled TimpanogUs wrong! It's Timpanogos. How long did you live here? I'm kidding really. I think I had to look it up the first time I spelled it.