Every month or so we'll post a few pictures and describe some of the events in our lives.
Congratulations, Texas Haddoxen! I'd be more happy, but if you're caught up, doesn't that mean we won't hear from you for 1-2 years?
Perhaps, but then again--we never hear from you either, so it shouldn't matter to either of us.
Oh, it matters, brother. It matters much.I posted yesterday... just nothing important. :)
very excellent read...I like the Ezra story and "foundation." 'specially the measuring tool.Love to all, Mommie
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Congratulations, Texas Haddoxen! I'd be more happy, but if you're caught up, doesn't that mean we won't hear from you for 1-2 years?
Perhaps, but then again--we never hear from you either, so it shouldn't matter to either of us.
Oh, it matters, brother. It matters much.
I posted yesterday... just nothing important. :)
very excellent read...I like the Ezra story and "foundation." 'specially the measuring tool.
Love to all, Mommie
Post a Comment