Well, we have no excuses...Texas is Texas and you just get sucked in sometimes to the way they do things here. The girls were signed-up for a half-day cheer camp. We participate in these as fund-raisers for the kids in the ward, so I guess we do have an excuse in a way. I do want to make it clear, though, I have strict standards on how "far" we'll go with our kids extracurricular activities. We've found it is true what you hear about Texas and how serious they take their sports and pagents and the like. Balance is key to happiness in life and I have seen too many kids without it here.
Every month or so we'll post a few pictures and describe some of the events in our lives.
September 3, 2010
Cheer Camp
Well, we have no excuses...Texas is Texas and you just get sucked in sometimes to the way they do things here. The girls were signed-up for a half-day cheer camp. We participate in these as fund-raisers for the kids in the ward, so I guess we do have an excuse in a way. I do want to make it clear, though, I have strict standards on how "far" we'll go with our kids extracurricular activities. We've found it is true what you hear about Texas and how serious they take their sports and pagents and the like. Balance is key to happiness in life and I have seen too many kids without it here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment