
Savannah and Maya found the camera one day and decided to raid Karen's closet and play dress-up. Maya told Karen when Karen saw these pictures and asked what went on that, "It was a lot of fun and your dress fitted me perfectly."

Maya posing. Where do kids learn this stuff? I don't have a subscription to SI.

Hilarious...just hilarious.



I don't know if it was guilt for not asking or what, but they wrote us a message on the magna-doodle and showed their appreciation for the fun they had.

I guess they are singing here...

...and here.

Silly faces.
Savannah posing.
2 comments:
Tell me about it! Jordyn and Austin love taking pictures too. But a lot of them are the backs of their heads. And they do that on purpose, I'm not sure why. Just be glad they didn't find the lingerie drawer...
This is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time!! Oh boy...or I should say..BOYS-look out!! Classic. Totally awesome pictures.
Post a Comment