Ezra woke up every hour for much of the first weeks of his life. Just going through sinus surgery and being on medication, I think I understand a bit what that would have been like for Karen. Only, I haven't been doing it for 2 weeks straight. Since World Cup was often on at 5-6 AM every morning, I often made it a habit to grab Ezra and have him sleep on my tummy. Since he had reflux, he made noises and grunts all the time. That woke Karen up, so taking him out of the room to the downstairs really helped her get a few hours sleep without interuption. I am such a nice guy.Every month or so we'll post a few pictures and describe some of the events in our lives.
September 3, 2010
Ezra had acid reflux
Ezra woke up every hour for much of the first weeks of his life. Just going through sinus surgery and being on medication, I think I understand a bit what that would have been like for Karen. Only, I haven't been doing it for 2 weeks straight. Since World Cup was often on at 5-6 AM every morning, I often made it a habit to grab Ezra and have him sleep on my tummy. Since he had reflux, he made noises and grunts all the time. That woke Karen up, so taking him out of the room to the downstairs really helped her get a few hours sleep without interuption. I am such a nice guy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment